read_connect(); //$GLOBALS[ezoic_db]->read->query("use 17things"); ?>

What kind of liquor license would we need to serve wine in our salon?

My partner and I are planning on opening a salon, but we decided why not serve some wine and champagne to our clients while they’re relaxing. What kind of liquor license would we need?

Related Items

6 Responses to “What kind of liquor license would we need to serve wine in our salon?”

  1. Gerry G said :

    There would probably be different regulations depending as to whether or not you plan on charging for the wine. The thing you need do is to check with your local government to find out what is needed to do what you wish to do.


  2. TorxBit said :

    It varies from location to location. I would suggest you find your local alcohol board and ask them. What you want is generally refereed to as a retail license. Many places regulate this differently based upon drinks by the glass vs package sales. Some also differ for places that also serve food (called a 51% law). But really it depends on where your salon is.

  3. DINAAA said :

    check out you buisness licenSE

  4. JLO said :

    I’m not sure, but I’m guessing you probably don’t need a liquor license if you’re not going to sell the alcohol and are just going to give it as a free courtesy drink. My salon offers a free drink and I love it, it’s a great way to unwind 🙂

  5. MSB said :

    Check with your local liquor licenscing department however I don’t think you need a license to offer customers a free cup of wine or champagne. Of course make sure they are over 21.

    Selling it is a different story.

  6. Michelle Swartch said :

    I would suggest you to secure first a liquor license. This is vital for almost all businesses. It is actually lots of paperwork and you have to do legal work on your own to be permitted in selling liquors. Hope this helps!


[newtagclound int=0]


Recent Comments

Recent Posts